CDC site on COVID symptoms - https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/symptoms.html
If you develop any symptoms after you attend an event please email
1. Be Responsible – If you, or your Player, has a fever or other signs of a possible illness please do not come to any practice, scrimmage or game.
LYS reserves the right to ask any individual who appears ill to leave the LYS grounds.
2. Attendance – LYS will take attendance for each practice, scrimmage, or game. This is necessary for contact tracing. Please note, if there is a COVID contact, LYS will take efforts to contact all individuals who camein contact with the infected individual, but LYS will not identify the infected individual.
3. Masks – At this time MYSA does not require players wear face masks while playing. We will update you if MYSA's rules change.
4. Social Distancing – Please give space to other families while on the LYS grounds. This includes sitting away from the sidelines of the fields.
5. Strict Time Frames – LYS has staggered the sessions to limit the number of individuals on the fields and grounds at any time. We ask that Players, Coaches, Volunteers and Spectators only appear during their designated session times to allow social distancing to occur.
6. Equipment – As with prior seasons, each Player needs to bring the following items with them to each practice/skills session/scrimmage – ball, water bottle, cleats, shin guards, a light shirt and adark shirt (to avoid the use of pennies). In addition, each player should bring hand sanitizer.
7. No Unscheduled Activities – All practices, scrimmages, and games must be pre-scheduled with LYS. Pick-up games or practices on LYS grounds are not allowed.
8. Patience – We ask for your patience as we navigate another season during a pandemic. We have constantly changing guidelines from the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, the City of Leominster, Massachusetts Youth Soccer and US Youth Soccer that we must follow to have a season. Screaming/confronting/arguing with Board Members or Coaches will not change the rules. LYS reserves the right to remove any person who is not following rules from the LYS grounds.
Thank you for your anticipated cooperation,
Leominster Youth Soccer Board of Directors